Sunday 20 January 2008

At Last, a Gluten Free Food Blogging Event!

This Post was written by Naomi from Straight Into Bed Cakefree and Dried



Just when you thought the blogosphere couldn't handle another food event, here I am hopefully proffering another for your participation.

This one's for all you gluten free gourmets out there, all you daring bakers who fancy the extra challenge of leaving the wheat, barley and rye flour in the cupboard and anyone else who would like to support my fledgeling food event.

The very first theme is 'Teatime Treats'; those tasty little morsels we bring out when folk drop round for morning coffee, the children come home from school or a maiden Aunt is visiting. From a buttered slice of the plainest Madeira cake to the fanciest pastel coloured macaron; teatime is for settling back with a smackerel of something fresh from the oven and enjoying some pleasant conversation.

The only restriction is that your recipe is gluten free, so let your hair down (actually, tie it back) and get baking!

Post about your entry on your own blog and email me the link and a photo (if possible) to naomidevlin at f2s dot com by Feb 21st. I will post the round upat my blog on Feb 28th.

I look forward enormously to your contributions - anyone who would like to host another month, please let me know. x x x


No comments: