Sunday 18 November 2007

Pimp My Potato

This Post was written by Holler from Tinned Tomatoes

Charlotte over at The Great Big Vegetable Challenge is challenging us to a Baked Potato Match! If you have heard of the tv programme "Pimp my Car!", well this is "Pimp my potato!"

Charlotte, her son Freddie and daughter Alexandra have reached the letter P in their journey around the alphabet of vegetables. They are about to wave tattie bye to the common potato.

Why not give it a go! Add your own twist to a baked potato! Add a link to your post or your topping idea to the comments box. You can also email Charlotte at charlotte.hume@talktalk.net.


I made a creamy mushroom and pesto sauce to go on my spud!

Even if you don't give it a go, you must check out Charlotte's blog. it is truly inspired!

No comments: