Monday 17 September 2007

An introduction from Jules at Domestic Goddess in Training

This Post was written by Jules from Domestic Goddess in Training

1. Where are you based? rural Derbyshire

2. How long have you been blogging?I've had a blog since 2001, but my food blog started in May 2006.

3. What's the best thing about food blogging? I find it a great way for keeping track of what I've cooked.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging? The fact that Blogger sometimes does odd things to my blogs formatting, and I don't know how to fix it.

5. What inspires you to cook and write? Places I've been, TV programmes, other foodie blogs, foodie forums and what ever is in season

6. Where do you like to blog? Usually on the setee with my laptop

7. What's your signature dish? Either my Baileys Cheesecake or Asparagus & Feta tart.

8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know? I used to live in Berlin and saw the wall fall down.


No comments: