Tuesday 18 September 2007

An introduction from Nic at Mrs Bs Baking

This Post was written by Nic from Mrs Bs Baking at www.ickystickypudding.blogspot.com

1. Where are you based?
I live in London; the east side!

2. How long have you been blogging?
I only started in August so I am quite new!

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?
It has to be sharing creative ideas and recipes with other people who love baking and cooking as much as me! Also taking funny pictures of the things I make.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?
My husband would say the fact I talk about it all the time!

5. What inspires you to cook and write?
My nan and my mum are both amazing cooks and when my nan died I was given all her cooking books and I love making all her old recipes. Also reading other people's blogs and all the cook books I read.

6. Where do you like to blog?
I would like to say my house but I haven't long moved and haven't got the internet set up yet so it's my friends house and the library!

7. What's your signature dish?
It has to be one of my cakes but I am not sure which. If anyone comes around to my house they always leave with some kind of cake!

8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know?
I recently got married and went on a 3 month traveling honeymoon around Asia sampling all the culinary delights!


No comments: