Sunday 16 September 2007

An Introduction from Margot at Coffee & Vanilla

This Post was written by Margot from Coffee & Vanilla

1. Where are you based?
North London

2. How long have you been blogging?
Since March 2007.

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?
Taking pictures for my recipes.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?
Writing down recipes in the kitchen while cooking. I wish I could just type it on the computer one time but my hands are too dirty...

5. What inspires you to cook and write?
My family and other bloggers with their delicious recipes... I have added to my Technorati over 90 food blogs now.

6. Where do you like to blog?
From my computer that is located in my bedroom most of the times.
Sometimes on the laptop in living room watching TV at the same time... (I'm addicted to the computers so when I watch TV I feel like I waste time and I have to do something else at the same time.)

7. What's your signature dish
Pineapple & Ginger Chicken and recently... muffins.

8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know
I worked on the cruise ships in the Caribbean for 2 years.

No comments: