Saturday 15 September 2007

An Introduction from Rosie Bakes A ‘Peace’ of cake

This Post was written by Rosie from rosiebakesapeaceofcake.

1. Where are you based?
In Lincolnshire

2. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve only been blogging since July this year my only wish that I had started sooner

3.What's the best thing about food blogging?
Having Inspiration for trying new recipes out. Not having to babble on constantly to my dear family all the time with foodie talk and being able to put my passion into writing.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?
Learning to grasp certain aspects in HMTL and the word addiction comes to mind in blogging

5. What inspires you to cook and write?
Food has always played a big part in my family life. My first inspiration to cook and bake came as a child, watching and helping my mum in the kitchen and my love for food has carried through to this present day. Currently through reading other food blogs, cookery books and magazines

6. Where do you like to blog?
At home after baking and I like to write my ideas down while they are still fresh in my mind.

7. What's your signature dish
I really don’t know ….. maybe a huge chocolate cake

8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know
As a child I was very finicky and wouldn’t eat meat, I must have caused my mum a few headaches at the time with my eating habits.

2 comments:

Scott at Real Epicurean said...

Hey hey, I'm based in Lincolnshire too. Whereabouts are you from? I'm from somewhere in the wilderness between Scunthorpe, Hull and Grimsby (not a great place to be, I admit).

Rosie said...

Hi Scott,
I'm in the City, what a small world we live in! You're not that far from me only a few miles apart. Great to hear from you :-)