Wednesday 19 September 2007

This Post was written by Helda from http://seychellessensation.blogspot.com/

1. Where are you based?
In west london

2. How long have you been blogging?
I started this one in august ,I'm still only in the infants.

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?
Putting my thoughts down in writing,looking at your posts and wondering who has written them, it can't be me..could it???I really enjoy receiving comments. My friends and family have started to tire of my constant food talk, so my blog is a good release of built up thoughts!!

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?
I haven't quite worked out have to edit my photos, i want them in such a place and they end up somewhere else.

5. What inspires you to cook and write?
Everyday life, sometimes it’s a memory of a place I have been, a smell of something or even a picture! I love trying out new dishes and discovering new foods, that in turn I could make into something great!

6. Where do you like to blog?At home in the middle of the night whilst all are asleep its so perfect,no interuptions.

7. What's your signature dish?
I have been asked this before..and I really do not know what to choose!! Perhaps it would be a smoked fish salad, rice and pumpkin chatini.

8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know?
I run the london crochet meet up group, i love to crochet and knit.

No comments: