Thursday 2 August 2007

An Introduction..

This Post was written by Leemei from Lemongrass :: citronelle :: serai :: 香茅

1. Where are you based?
Shad Thames, London.

2. How long have you been blogging?
Since February 2007.

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?
It's where recipes and ideas are shared. At the same time, it encourages me to put extra miles to be creative in cooking. Apart from that, there's where my interest in food photography grows.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?
To juggle the time in the evening to write up posts.

5. What inspires you to cook and write?
I love food and I love to cook. Thus, I'd like to share, especially on the food/cuisine that I've been brought up with and also food that I've tried/experienced throughout my life.

6. Where do you like to blog?
In the living room after dinner.

7. What's your signature dish?
Satay Chicken (Malaysian-styled chicken skewers)

8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know?
Ermmm....

No comments: