Friday 3 August 2007

This Post was written by Lynn from Lynns Cooking Blog.


1. Where are you based?
Glasgow, Scotland.

2. How long have you been blogging?
Since December 2006

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?
Trying out new recipes for the first time - if I can cook them, anyone can.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?
The laughs of derision from my family when I (yet again) pull out my camera. Didn't stop my husband buying me a mini photography studio though!!!!!!

5. What inspires you to cook and write?
I love food and cooking and, most importantly, sharing what I've created.

6. Where do you like to blog?
I think about what I'm going to write in bed at night and then just type it into the computer in the living room the next day.

7. What's your signature dish?
I'm not sure that I've got one. But I do make my Grans' Scotch Drop Pancakes with depressing regularity.

8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know?
I met my husband at a Star Trek Convention. There's something about a big (6'4") strapping bloke in black leather (he was a Klingon) that sends shivers up and down my spine.

No comments: