Sunday 1 July 2007

An introduction...

This Post was written by Sunita from Sunita's World.

1. Where are you based?

Kesgrave, Ipswich.

2. How long have you been blogging?

Since one cold December night, 2006...now how long does that make...seven months!

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?

For me the best thing is undoubtedly the fact that I can keep track of those recipes which, so often, I just improvise as I cook. I conjure most of the dishes while cooking. The fact that now I can refer to them again whenever I want to is just so handy. And of course who can forget the charming readers who stop by my humble blog and leave words of encouragement...I really look forward to them and although I've never seen most of them, I do enjoy their chit-chat quite a lot.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?

Oh! that has got to be the expanding waistline which needs to be looked after more often now.

5. What inspires you to cook and write?

Well, I've always loved to write and I've always loved to cook...so it was like combining two of the things that I'm really passionate about .

6. Where do you like to blog?

Wherever I can place the laptop on...

7. What's your signature dish?

Now, that's a really difficult question... both me and my husband ( and now the kids) are real foodies and don't stop from trying anything... that means I cook all types of food, and usually they do pass the test... and I'm still experimenting...so to choose one is a real tough job...

8. What about you might surprise other food bloggers to know?

I got cooking after I was 16 or 17. Till then I did'nt realise that plain rice involved only rice and water...I remember asking somebody what are the spices and salts to be put in to which I received quite a stare- considering the fact that it is the staple food and consumed everyday ( in Asam, India, where I originally come from) ...

No comments: