Thursday 7 August 2008

Market Kitchen Quiz: More Info.

Hi everyone,

I have some more information for you on the Market Kitchen Quiz. Firstly, the quiz is in the evening, not during the day, so if weren't able to put your name down because of work or other committments during the day, maybe you'll be able to now.

Arrivals are from 6.30pm at Borough Market for drinks, and the quiz starts at 7.30pm. Entry will be by invitation only. The quiz will be food related with lots of entertaining interactive rounds.

I'm really looking forward to the evening, our very first UK Food Bloggers event! I'll be drawing the names this weekend so if you're interested email me before Sunday.

This Post was written by Julia from A Slice of Cherry Pie

2 comments:

bron said...

Hi Julia

Does it mean we can be invited to be audience if we don't make the team?

Bron

Julia said...

Hi Bron, I'm not sure but I will ask for you!