Wednesday 5 September 2007

Allow me to introduce myself....

This Post was written by Stockton from The Good Stuff

1.Where are you based?
Leeds, Yorkshire

2. How long have you been blogging?
About a year now.

3.What's the best thing about food blogging?
Well, it gives you an outlet to share this obsession we all have amongst each other! It really is a great community. Also, the need to tell people about wonderful recipes or suppliers or other food-based stuff is overwhelming at times. It’s creative, in a good way.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?
Let’s see…not much really. Comments being left on your blog that don’t really mean much…when another blogger beats you to the punch about a certain restaurant review or something like that. All the petty stuff.

5. What inspires you to cook and write?
Food is in my family – we are a family of butchers – so I guess it’s in my blood. The desire to make sure the independent suppliers and farmers who provide such great food get credit is hardwired, too. As for cooking for others – just the thrill of sharing. My hero and inspiration for getting off my ass and writing about the food I love is Anthony Bourdain.

6. Where do you like to blog?
In my dungeon. I would however, like to blog at a bar soon with a fine selection of Belgian and American micro-brewed ales at my disposal. And a jukebox…A Really good jukebox. And Tapas that never ends.

7. What's your signature dish?
Anything you could count as tapas. Small, delicious things. 8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know?I also write fiction…and have seen every episode of The X Files.

No comments: