Thursday 7 May 2009

Iron Cupcake: London

This Post was written by The Caked Crusader from www.thecakedcrusader.blogspot.com

Hello everyone

I am just about to launch Iron Cupcake: London, a monthly cupcake competition. Each month has a theme that entrants have to incorporate into their cupcake. Although it is a competition and there will be a winner, it's basically an excuse to get together with like-minded people and eat cupcakes...which can't be a bad thing!

Details of the first challenge are now available on the website: www.ironcupcake.co.uk

I really hope to see some of you there!

4 comments:

Swedish Mike said...

I took the liberty to Twitter the link to the contest. Hopefully that will spread the news a bit further.

// Mike

Helen said...

Ooh I wish I was closer! Somebody please start an Iron Cupcake North-West!

Julia said...

Hi guys, don't forget the UKFBA has moved here: http://www.ukfba.co.uk/


Julia

London Printing said...

I'll be looking forward to thye cupcake competition, Can I be the judge? or at least can I have some cupcakes?

Regds
Henry
http://www.alrightprinting.com/