I've just got back from Cornwall, but I'm off for a week of cycling in the Channel Islands tomorrow! I'll be back with new pics and stories after 11 August! In the meantime, if anyone of you happens to go to Cornwall this summer, these places are a must:
1) The Wave, St Ives - fabulous, fabulous food! MUST VISIT. I cannot stress this enough.
2) The Gurnard's Head Hotel, near Zennor - great food, great atmosphere, great service by good-looking waiters
3) The Jewel chippie, Newlyn - mmmm lemon sole freshly perfectly cooked, tasty chips, massive portions, good value. daily specials available, and sometimes include scallops!
4) The Kitchen teahouse, Polperro - lovely place, friendly & fun owners, the best cream tea I've ever had (those scones... sigh!)
5) Philps pasties, Hayle - delish!
And do try the Moomaid of Zennor ice-cream!!!
Will tell you more when I get back!