Monday 3 December 2007

This Post was written by Joshua from Cooking The Books

1. Where are you based?

I'm currently living in Islington, London.

2. How long have you been blogging?

Not long, getting on for 2 months I guess.

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?


The best thing for me is forcing myself to cook recipes from the mass of cook books I have. It's also great to have a central location for all my food writing and photography rather than just forcing it down people's throats on public forums.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?

Having a TV show with the same name and idea as my blog appear on TV about a month after I started blogging.

The second worse thing is the current lack of natural light after about 3 in the afternoon, not ideal for the food photography.

5. What inspires you to cook and write?

At the start I just wanted somewhere to stick my views and snaps but now I'm starting to get hits and comments from folk that's pretty inspiring too.

6. Where do you like to blog?

At work (don't tell anyone) or at home. As my PC is not a laptop I don't really have a lot of choice outside of at the desk.

7. What's your signature dish?

Pizza probably, either that or some form of noodle soup.

2 comments:

Trig said...

For a fellow Chelsea fan I can almost forgive the egg and bacon and pizza. Welcome to UKFBA, Joshua.

Coffee and Vanilla said...

I'm also from Islington!

Happy New Year everyone.. Margot