Monday 10 December 2007

Menu for Hope - win a custom designed wedding cake

To find out about Menu for Hope, when Food Bloggers have 2 weeks to raise money for the UN World Food Programme, please visit Vanielje Kitchen

I am thrilled to be able to participate by donating a prize for this great cause. All the prizes are foodie related and donated by food bloggers and people in the food industry. Check out the list at the prize hub.

My prize donation will be…

…a one off, custom designed handmade and

handpainted Wedding Cake

( or any other celebration cake) by Cakes Etc.

cakes-etc.jpg

  • The Cake is valued at £500 - £600. Yes,that much, so imagine how much you will be saving on your wedding, or what a great gift it would make to a happy couple.

  • All my cakes use organic ingredients wherever possible and the design will be unique and tailored to the winner.
  • The prize is valid between January and September 2008, providing my services are available on the date required.
  • The cake can be fruit cake, chocolate cake, or any other sponge flavour, or a mixture with different layers having different flavours.
  • The cake will have up to three tiers.
  • I will consult with the winners via phone/email or in person, depending on location.
  • I will then go away and come up with three designs.
  • The winner can choose which design they would like me to make (I may even do some minor tweaking if required)
  • I will make and deliver the cake in the Bristol or Bath area, or in London. If the winner is from any other area the cake can be collected from me (just outside Bath).
  • My cakes are complete originals and I do not copy other people’s designs. What you get is a one-off!
  • The cake does not have to be a wedding cake. It can be for any sort of celebration you wish.
  • The prize code for this cake is UK08
If you would like to participate by placing a bid, donating a prize, or just spreading the word please check in at Vanielje Kitchen for all the details. Last year Menu for Hope raised over $60, 000. So please do what you can to get behind the event this year as we could be making a huge difference to many people's lives again this year.

thanks to you all

This post was posted by African Vanielje of Vanielje Kitchen

No comments: