Sunday 25 November 2007

An Introduction from: You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato

This Post was written by Pixie from You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato



1. Where are you based?


I live in a lovely, yet small, flat in Maidstone.

2. How long have you been blogging?


Its only been a few months but it feels like I’ve been blogging all my life; I absolutely am loving it!

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?


I’ve always wanted to get hold of my mom’s recipes and it’s something I know my family and I will always treasure in the years to come. Hopefully, at some point, I will have a book created with all her recipes in it.

We were also constantly making the same dishes week after week and it was truly getting boring. I’m now on the constant look out for new and exciting recipes. I’ve also been trying out plenty of new dishes.

I must also add, how wonderful it is to discover other food blogs and these food challenges are so much fun!

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?


Hmmmm….….ask me in a few months!


5. What inspires you to cook and write?

It’s the excitement of the end result, seeing it up in “headlights”. Also, eventually knowing I will likely put together a family cookbook. Even if it is just for us!

.
6. Where do you like to blog?

I’m always blogging on my lovely comfy couch. We’re fortunate to have plenty of windows and the light shines through for most of the day.

7. What's your signature dish?


I would have to say my eggplant parmigiana. My father in law is constantly raving about it, so it has to be that! Though, I’ve yet to blog it.

8. What about you might surprise other food bloggers to know?


If you’ve yet to visit my blog, you may be surprised to know that I was born in Cardiff, Wales, yet grew up in NYC, therefore having a distinct NY accent and I am of Maltese descent.

Oh, I also know how to knit and crochet!

No comments: