Sunday 21 October 2007

An introduction from Claire at Claires Cake Bake

This Post was written by Claire from ClairesCakeBake

1. Where are you based?
On the Wirral. Born & bred.

2. How long have you been blogging?
On Claires Cake Bake it’s just over 6 months now. I did have two earlier attempts at blogging that were non-food related that I just didn’t keep updated.

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?
I love food so food blogging is making me try new and different things I wouldn’t normally have made/eaten. And having started blogging I have found out that I also love taking photos of my food too!!

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?
I feel guilty if I don’t post for a while.

5. What inspires you to cook and write?
As I’ve said, I love food and I love cooking. But other than that I get inspiration from my recipe books, foodie forums and reading other peoples blogs.

6. Where do you like to blog?
On the sofa, laptop on my knee maybe with the telly on in the background too!

7. What's your signature dish?
I don’t really have one. I used to make a mean Bread & Butter pudding but my Hubby doesn’t like B&B pudding (not even mine!) so I haven’t made it in a long time. I’d like my signature dish to be cake related – this is one area I am trying to work on.

8. What about you might surprise other food bloggers to know?
Oh gosh, I don’t really know! Maybe that we’re hopefully going to buy a proper SLR digital camera so I can take some better foodie photos! But it might not surprise food bloggers too much, I think people in real life would find that more surprising!

No comments: