Monday 1 October 2007

Fuss Free Flavours

This Post was written by Helen from Fuss Free Flavours

1. Where are you based? West London, in my one bedroom flat, close to the North End Road Market with its wonderful (and cheap) fruit and vegetables, I also have the wonderful HG Walters; the best butcher in London between me and the tube station.

2. How long have you been blogging? Since January 2007, with varying spurts of keenness!

3. What's the best thing about food blogging? The food bloging community, and how quickly you get to meet people online, I still get a shiver of excitement whenever I get a comment on my blog. I love taking photos and experimenting with different angles and settings.

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging? Remembering to measure and weigh and make notes, I am; apart from when baking, a chuck it in sort of cook. My boyfriend is now used to having to wait a few mins for meals whilst I tweak garnishes and take photos!

5. What inspires you to cook and write? Feedback from my friends, I have been teaching friends to cook simple dishes for years. Fuss Free Flavours perfectly describes my everyday cooking for someone that is busy. I am a huge fan of short cuts and using the freezer and cooking ahead.

6. Where do you like to blog? On the sofa with my lap top – or at work when I should be doing something else.

7. What's your signature dish? Muffins and anything preserved. I am the muffin and chutney queen, all my friends save me jam jars for my jams and chutneys, I love making a large batch of chutney at the weekend and find it very soothing and relaxing.

8. What about you might it surprise other bloggers to know? I am a keen sailor, spending lots of weekends on a boat, getting drenched and having little sleep.


No comments: