Tuesday 27 March 2007

Introductions

So how about a few introductions? Grab a chair or a spot on the comfy sofa, have a piece of cake and I'll get the drinks. Let's go round the table with these questions:

1. Where are you based?

2. How long have you been blogging?

3. What's the best thing about food blogging?

4. What's the worst thing about food blogging?

5. What inspires you to cook and write?

6. Where do you like to blog?

7. What's your signature dish?

8. What about you might surprise other food bloggers to know?



This Post was written by Julia from A Slice of Cherry Pie

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

See what I mean... I already messed up my first post by not filling in the this post was written by yada yada yada thing, and I don't know how to change it! Perhaps you can fix it for me? Great answers by the way!